vacature Validation Engineer in Eindhoven
Vacature Validation Engineer in Eindhoven
Do you have experience with engine testing in the Automotive industry? Are you a team player? Then maybe we are looking for you!
As part of this team you are responsible for noise and vibration measurements of heavy duty diesel engines in research and development. Also for long-term engine endurance tests followed by detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts after the test. Do you think that this might be something for you? Then don't hesitate and apply for this job.
The responsibilities you will carry are:
- You have to make sure that the endurance test is carried out according to test standards and specific arrangements.
- Daily monitoring of test data during the endurance test is a must.
- Making analysis of all data before, during and after the test are not a problem for you.
- Detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts according to the inspection list.
- You have to present the results to all the stakeholders including advise and recommendations for improvement.
- You are able to write a detailed test report in english including a judgement of the overall engine condition after the test in relation to the desired engine life in service.
- You will contribute to the development of specialised knowledge regarding durability and reliability. The next step is to document and share this knowledge with the team.
- You have the capacity to advise/develop new endurance test cycles or updates of existing cycles in order to demonstrate the reliability of new engine functionalities or hardware
- Support updates of endurance test standards, inspection list and measurement procedures.
- You develop and apply physics of failure models to calculate the damage acceleration factor of an endurance test relative to customer usage.
- You take part in engineering team meetings, GRPA meetings and problem solving teams.
- Education level master mechanical engineering or similar
- Knowledge of materials and degredation processes such as high cycle fatigue, thermal mechanical fatigue, creep, wear, aging, corrosion
- Good knowledge of english and german language
- Accurate, precise, calm, analytic mind, stress resistant, team player
- Experience at engine rating is a plus
Interesting primary and secondary working conditions, Informal working environment with short lines and a high loyalty level. Wide variety of challenging projects; Internal and external training opportunities.
Are you interested in the vacancy, please apply via the green apply button and we will contact you a.s.a.p.
If you have any questions please contact Lejla Mulic on + 31 (0) 6 13 13 46 55.