vacature Service-/Software Engineer in Heerenveen / Zwolle
Vacature Service-/Software Engineer in Heerenveen / Zwolle
The Service Engineer performs service and optimization work on operating systems and associated application software. The Service Engineer is furnished in a consignment service and provides telephone, remote and / or on-site support in case of malfunctions of operating systems and field buses / networks of end users. The Service Engineer analyzes problems and provides improvement proposals and assists in commissioning. Within complex technical problem areas and varied subjects, inventiveness, great technical knowledge, knowledge of industrial processes and long-term experience are required.
- Completed relevant education
- Extensive experience with software development and commissioning of operating systems (PLC).
- Experience with Siemens S7, Philips P8 and PMAC, preferably also with Citect, Mitsubishi, Denote, Beckhoff and Pilz Pitouch.
- Knowledge of industrial processes is necessary
- Preferred knowledge and experience with Robotics (Adept, Epson)
- You can work both independently and in teamwork
- Good social and communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Customer-friendly setting
- Initiative and creative
- Stress resistant
- Job description
Many years of experience – the company was founded almost a hundred years ago – have resulted in a large number of satisfied customers in the industrial sector.
With some 200 passionate employees, divided over two locations in, they supply control installations to clients in, among others, the market segments of food/feed, water, chemistry and machine building.
Their professional expertise, the quality of their products and close involvement with their clients, have allowed them to grow into a successful enterprise in the Industrial Automation branch.
The company is an efficient and reliable partner, always working towards creating a durable relationship with their clients.
What do we offer you:
Interesting primary and secondary working conditions, Informal working environment with short lines and a high loyalty level. Wide variety of challenging projects; Internal and external training opportunities.
Are you interested in the vacancy, please apply via the green apply button and we will contact you a.s.a.p.
If you have any questions please contact Lejla Mulic on + 31 (0) 613134655