vacature Project Engineer in Hasselt
Vacature Project Engineer in Hasselt
Do you want to work in an Automotive environment where you have responsibility for the technical scope, budget and timing of the project?
What are you going to do as Project Engineer?
The Project Engineer acts as owner and single point of contact for major projects. He/She owns the technical scope, budget and timing of the project. The project engineer is a seasoned engineer with a broad knowledge of manufacturing processes and methodologies. In the course of the project, he assures alignment with technical experts / process owners, maintenance and Quality. In addition, he will be the representative owner and single point of contact for one or multiple specific process technologies.
- Development of equipment specifications with the target to maximize efficiency, eliminate rejects, operate in a safe environment compliant to legal and company regulations;
- Set and own the budget, technical content, operational cost and timing;
- Consults and integrates stakeholders input;
- Report the projects status;
- Transfers the project to the process owner after successful completion.
What do we ask of you?
- Mechanical Engineering experience;
- Experience in the Automotive sector is a plus;
- Communicative, stress resilient and empathetic;
- Good command of the German and English language.
Who are we?
We are Trento Engineering, a knowledge service provider that focuses on process improvement and makes and keeps our customers competitive. We have an eye for our employees and offer them the opportunity to work flexibly on various challenging projects with the certainty of an employment contract.
What do we offer you?
- Attractive primary and secondary employment conditions (30 days off, choice model in free time or money, market-based salary);
- Informal work environment with short lines and a high sense of loyalty;
- Large diversity of challenging projects;
- Internal and external training opportunities by means of a training budget of +/- € 1000 per year.