vacature Process Engineer (Food) for our Utrecht branche in Utrecht
Vacature Process Engineer (Food) for our Utrecht branche in Utrecht
Process Engineer (Food)
As a member of the Projects’ Core Engineering Team you will support the Account Managers and Project Managers in designing processing solutions within customer projects.
Are you ready for the future?
As a Trento Engineer you'll get a lot af space to improve and develop your skille even more.
We take a sincere intrest in your needs as a person and in your personal development and joy in your specifiek field of expertise .
Beining our new Process Engineer you can make a significant difference within a leading international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities
• To provide comprehensive process engineering and technical support, as necessary, in the design, sale, installation and commissioning of
• Flowchart (PID) and layout development
• Calculation for piping, pumps and valves used in the food industry
• Creation of Technical Descriptions and Process Functional Specifications
• Creation of project documentation incl. Test specifications
• Participate in the CE marking process for our technical solutions
• To plan the engineering and commissioning activities, in collaboration with both the Tetra Pak project team and customers team
• To carry out plant installation completion inspections, commissioning and plant hygiene audits
• To update all process documentation in line with all changes done during commissioning
• To participate in commercial tendering and project process design as required.
You are going to be part of an international business environment. Therefore you should be prepared to travel approximately 40% of your time to our colleagues,customers and suppliers to fulfil the role (International travels throughout North Europe, France & Benelux are expected).
Our ideal candidate:
You hold a Bsc Degree in Chemical Engineering or Food Technology Engineering or similar. You have gained at least 5 years expereince in Engineering or Food technology particularly with experience in liquid process industries (a background in the equipment TP supply would be a plus).
As a person you have demonstrated excellent communication and problem solving skills and a proven ability to develop effective relationships and gain credibility across all stakeholders. You have a flexible approach since the work load varies depending on the project phase.
You are a dynamic and result-oriented person, willing to learn and available to be involved in a dynamic organisation. You have work proficiency in English and in Dutch, French would be an advantage.
Trento – Solid Professionals, Powerfull Solutions!
Trento Engineering is an interim and consultancy organisation specialised in setting up and improving processes, particularly in the discrete manufacturing industry. From our offices in Belgium and Netherlands, our engineers work for the global aerospace, automotive, rail, building attractions, food, process industry and semiconductor industry.
Are you looking for the variety and dynamics of a versatile technical consultancy organization and do you want to grow professionally in your own line of expertise? Please let us know! We would like to get in touch with you personally.
Please send your brief motivation and cv to:
Trento Engineering, Utrecht branche
3542 AW Utrecht, Nederland
T +31 (0)30 241 4575
M +31(0)6 10 99 1317